Yantra World LTD (‘Yantra World LTD, ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gathers and processes your personal information on its website (Globetrotter Access). This is in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why, and when we process your personal data.
- Who we are?
- Information that we collect.
- How we collect Information?
- How we use your personal data?
- Your rights.
- Sharing and disclosing your personal information.
- International data transfer.
- Consequences of Not Providing Your Data.
- How Long We Keep Your Data?
Who We are?
Yantra World LTD owns and operates Globetrotter Access. This website provides activities, attractions from all parts of world to clients also booking from all parts of world.
Yantra World LTD is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with their obligations under data protection legislation. The current data protection law is found in the Data Protection Act 1998 but with effect from 25th May 2018, the main data protection law will be the General Data Protection Regulation as supplemented by the Data Protection Act 2018 and related laws.
Yantra World LTD registered office is at 156 Cromwell road, London SW7 4EF and we are a company registered in the UK under company number 12152063. We act as the data controller / data processor when collecting/processing your data. If you have any query related to your personal data, contact us via email or post.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 156 Cromwell Road, London SW7 4EF.
Information That We Collect
Globetrotter Access processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory, and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from customers or visitors:
- Home Address
- Personal Email
- Home Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Passport Number
- Driver’s License Number
- Special Category Data (for example health/medical information)
- Payment Card details
- Address (Billing Address for Card verification)
- IP address
- Location data
- Mobile device related information while you are using our mobile apps.
We collect information in the below ways:
- Collect personal data via online forms while you purchase or browse our websites or mobile apps.
- We collect location data when you use our websites or mobile apps. We also collect your device’s current location when you access our next bus arrival service.
- Submitting contact details and your name on our web inquiry page.
- By purchasing our product or services online, at our visitor center, from our agents and affiliates.
- Inquiring on telephone.
- By following us on social media e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- When you open with us a User Account or amend any information of your User Account, we may collect your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, city, county, password, and phone number.
- When you embark on a Globetrotter Access tour, you may have your photograph taken for marketing purposes. We will always ask for consent to photograph or video. If you consent to having your photo taken and used for marketing or PR purposes, we will hold your name, image, and age (if applicable) on file for future re-use.
- All payments made are processed by a PCI/DSS-compliant (these are payment card industry security standards) payment processing service engaged by us. All information collected by these third-party providers for purposes of processing your payments is not available to us unless you have otherwise provided this in-formation to us in connection with your use of the Websites or our products and services.
- The services offered by Globetrotter Access are not directed at children. The use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. If we receive information from a child, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that a child has submitted personal data on or through our sites without consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact us via details provided above so we can take necessary action.
We also use a number of additional advertising cookies through tools that may change from time to time. However, these tools use a number of cookies to collect information and website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Globetrotter Access.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Globetrotter Access takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share, or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed with Globetrotter Access.
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes.
- We will occasionally send you marketing information by email where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of your consent or legitimate interests.
- We send notification on our mobile app/website information regarding any special offer or product launch on the ground of consent or legitimate interests.
- We may from time to time share and disclose your Personal Information and other data to third parties, some of whom may be located outside your home country. The circumstances under which such sharing and disclosure will take place may include without limitation.
- If you are a visitor, to the relevant Operator in connection with a Services which you have made reservations, rentals, and/or bookings for or intend to make reservations, rentals, and/or bookings for.
- If you are an Operator, to any visitor in connection with the Services you are offering.
- Within the Yantra group of companies. In case of a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition, or other corporate reorganization or restructuring of our corporation, your Personal Information may be disclosed, shared, or transferred to the new controlling entity or its authorized third party for carrying on our business.
Subject to any exceptions or exemption under applicable law, you have rights to access any personal information that Globetrotter Access processes about you:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
We may also share your personal information with professional advisors such as bankers, insurers, auditors, and consultants who are assisting us to running our day-to-day business. You can visit their website for further information regarding how they are dealing with your personal data.
All processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Globetrotter Access may process and use your personal data for marketing and opinion research purposes, e.g., to send emails with general information or of an advertising nature (newsletter), on the basis of the declaration of consent you have given us. You can revoke the declarations of consent granted to us in this regard at any time with effect for the future.
In addition to that, if you are already our customer, we may send emails of an advertising nature regarding products similar to the ones you already booked on the basis of Globetrotter Access’s legitimate interest. You can opt-out of receiving these emails at the moment of booking or at any time after that.
If you wish to revoke your declaration of consent to receiving e-mails from us or wish to opt-out, please follow the instructions contained in an applicable email you receive from us in order to revoke your consent or opt-out. In that case, you will no longer receive these types of email communications from us (after a short period in which your revocation or opt-out is technically processed). In addition, you can object to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes based on legitimate interests, e.g., in case of marketing e-mails to existing customers or in case of postal marketing measures. In both cases, an email to the following address is sufficient: email@example.com
Exercising your right to revoke consent, to opt-out or to object against the use of your data for marketing purposes is free of charge.
International Data Transfers
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
Under the terms of a contract between you and Globetrotter Access, we need to collect your personal data by law. If you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to provide the services you requested or may not be able to perform the contract we have or trying to enter into with you. (for example, to provide you with out of London tour or sightseeing tours).
How Long We Keep Your Data
Globetrotter Access only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
We keep call recording data for 6 month and after that it is removed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.